(Student Shared Apartment)
Where comfort, convenience and camaraderie meet
This option is recommended for more independent students, 18 yrs old +. It is a great option for individuals who want to meet people from all over the world. The roomstays are houses or apartments with separate, private bedrooms and common areas shared with other students. All roomstays are comfortable and fully equipped, and are 25 to 35 minutes from the school.
Benefits of student roomstays:
- You will practice your English or French with other students
- Exchange experiences, share stories and good times
- You will be in charge of your own meals, and cook with friends
The roomstays are selected by ALI in a strategic location, most of them walking distance from metro. They are limited and should be booked at least 6 weeks in advance. You will receive information about your roomstay a few weeks prior to arrival.
- Private furnished bedroom with shared bathroom
- Shared fully equipped kitchen, furnished common areas, living room and bathroom
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Cleaning service in the common areas once a week
- Use of laundry facilities
- Internet access
What to expect in a roomstay (student shared apartment):
- Meals are not included (you prepare your own meals)
- Two or more international students may live in the same house (max of 10 students in the same roomstay)
- Commuting time School-roomstay: 25 - 35 Minutes
A minimum stay of 2 weeks is requested and arrivals and departures are preferred during weekend days.